Header Ads

test

I forgot to thank God 3

... Not praise and thanks to expect something in return! What is all enough is that you haven't and musn't forget to breathe.
I for one totally knows how to think. I meant I was a worrier, worrying too much. I used to believe that God needed to answer my prayers before I could thank Him. I used to believe that it is happiness before Gratitude, instead of gratitude brings happiness, therefore it felt as though nothing works. Not knowing that this life is an unending circle.
LET ME INFORM YOU THAT THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS PROBLEMS BECAUSE THERE ARE NO ANSWERS TO THOSE
Why? You will keep pushing and pushing to get to the top but there will always be incontemdedness. Like that "temple run game". The only answer and solution is God. Which means if you have God, there are no such things as problems and there are no answers only continuous problems if you have not got GOD. Throw your anxieties on Him, He knows how to sustain you ; only Faith can open any door. Yes your trust in Him. So keep thanking Him, continually. Thank Him with your sweet heart. First start with the fact that He created you... And He created and sustained you with love, even when you didn't know how. I had a special talk and I was told to stop! To stop rolling with the circle of life that never ends. With that you will enjoy Gratitude and enjoy life. You will see you will get time to savor the beauty of God's great wonders. I'm not here to say "tell God you won't move until He grants your request" (it's a father and child relationship) I am here to inform you that you need to look at the multitude of the beautiful stars He created and even still gave names to! What about the air you breathe in, why not savor and enjoy it, or admire the fantastic and nutritious fish on your plate... Relax! He heard you. He created all of those things and more out of nothing! He can and will take care of you!! His powers knows no BOUND!!! He's got us... Stay grateful

No comments

I forgot to thank God 3

... Not praise and thanks to expect something in return! What is all enough is that you haven't and musn't forget to breathe. I for...